Saturday, February 18, 2006

buenos aires!



i'm back in buenos aires and have decided to rent an apartment for three weeks. after soaking in some natural landscape, it's time to soak in some cultural cityscape. i absolutely love my apartment. it's in barrio san telmo, the oldest neighborhood in BA, as well as the land of tango and antiques apparently. i woke up this morning and looked off my balcony to find a american film crew filming a movie down in the street. just like being back in new york!
the top shot is the view off my balcony.
rumor has it that olivia and mackay are in town but now it's a matter of tracking them down. mac is somewhere in the city, liv might be somewhere in uruguay. hopefully a very very joyful reunion tonight. cannot wait.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

I believe that if one goes to Argentina has to experience both lifestyles: city and countrylife. Countrylife gives us tourists the opportunity to see the typical "gaucho" and try rural activities eating food that is usually prepared in the field. Then the city life is totally different. Renting Buenos Aires apartments is the best choice, as you did, since it gives you the chance to invite people you meet there over and have nice gatherings.
I did everything and I canĀ“t say which lifestyle I liked better!
Lindsay

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home